Good Workout Anywhere Wednesday! All of today’s strength exercises can be done with dumbbells, kettlebells or bodyweight and bands (for the pull-aparts and rows).
If you’d like a alternative exercise, feel free to ask us.
You got this team!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 8 (4 sets of 8 for advanced or, if you did this last week)
Australian Pull-Ups (pause for two seconds when pulling your chest to the bar)
3) Metabolic Circuit (100 Rep Chipper Challenge (80 reps for intermediate and 50 for beginners)
Complete each exercise in order, and don’t move on until you finish the exercise. 100 reps for advanced, 80 for intermediate and 50 for beginners.
- Jumping Jacks
- Plank 1 Minute
- Slam Balls (sport ball works if you don’t have a medicine ball)
- High Knees
- Double Crunch or Crunches
- Australian Pull-Ups
- Bicycle Crunch
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!