Good Workout Anywhere Wednesday! Today’s a solid upper body and metabolic circuit. Let’s go team!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of moderate weight
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 12 minutes:
- Run 200 M
- Burpees x 12
- Jump Squats or Bodyweight Squats (if your legs are still sore from Monday’s lesson)
- Pull-Ups x12
- Ball Slams x12
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!