It’s time for a partner fitness challenge to mix things up and make exercise fun. Can’t find a partner? No problem. Details are below.
Details are below
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 x 6 (same as last week, but see if you can increase the weight by 5-10 pounds on the bench or dumbbells)
- Bench Press or Dumbbell Chest Press (heavier than last week)
- Australian Pull-Ups (Pause for 5 seconds at the very last rep)
- Band Pull-Aparts
3) Partner Chipper Challenge:
As a team, complete 100 reps of the following exercises, in order. Tag off when needed. Partner A does the working reps (the main exercises listed), and Partner B does the active rest drills until tagging off. (No partner? Just go through 50 reps of everything (without a number) and 40 of three of the active rest drills).
- Main Exercises
- 10 Laps
- Slam Balls
- Burpees or Mt. Climbers (200)
- Active Rest Exercises: Jumping Jacks, Core Plank, Toe Touch Crunch, Wall-Sit, Supermans, Bicycle Crunch
Your score is how many rounds completed in the chosen time.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through