Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back with a new fat burning circuit straight from our boot camp white board. If you’re game, we would love a Workout Anywhere Wednesday selfie from today’s lesson in reference to the new app.
Read the instructions below if you’re new to the trainer, or just skip to the Workout Details to get started.
New? Checkout the Workout Anywhere of The Day Info to get started.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): Off For Today
3) Metabolic Circuit:
To begin, start with a big lap, then proceed to the circuit (4 rounds) and end with the big lap (two laps total).
- Kettlebell Swings x 12 (no Kettlebell or Dumbbell, use a bag, water jug or basketball)
- Core Plank for 1 minute
- Jump Rope x 50 (no jump rope, pretend or do 50 running high knees)
- Step Ups x 12 / leg (a step would work great here)
- Double Crunch x 24
- Flight of Stairs x 2
4) Four Core (4 min): Off For Today
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4-6 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through. Three if you’re feeling dangerous
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!