Fit Friday is here, and today’s workout is the ultimate way to mark Fit Friday √. Read the details below to get started.
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
4 Sets of 12 of (in a superset circuit (move from one exercise to the next and repeat until all three sets are finished):
- Goblet Squats
- Sit > Stand > Hop (aka modified Pistol Squat)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit (30 min):
Complete 4 sets of 12 reps of the following:
- Wall Ball Shots
- Dumbbell or Kettlebell Thrusters (bands will work too. No curl needed for Thruster. Just squat and press.)
- Burpees Broad Jumps (jump forward, then perform a burpee. Do this until you complete 12 burpees)
- Box Jumps or Step Ups
- Jump Rope x 20
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!