It’s Thursday, and this is normally considered our Throwback Thursday routine, with similar programming as last week. Since most are just starting, here’s our fresh routine below.
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 12 reps for each of the following exercises:
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
20 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
- 5 pull-ups
- 10 push-ups
- 15 squats
- 20 crunches or sit-ups
- 25 Burpees
- 1 Plate Push (A, I) For beginners, perform 20 Mountain Climbers . (I) fitness level can perform 60 as an option.
Your score is how many rounds you can make it through in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!