Good Monday Morning Team!
Here’s today’s Motivation Monday routine. When you complete it, be sure to post your workout time in the new RundleFit community/challenge app.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 6 (heavier than last week)
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (1-2 warm up sets)
- Monster Walks (3×6 use a stronger band or go slower then last week)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat heavier then last week) (3×6)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls (3×6 try some singles)
- Exercise Ball Hip Bridge (3×6)
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 16 minutes:
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!