Let’s turn it up this Tuesday with some core and cardio routine that’s perfect for burning fat and muscle toning.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (0 Min) Off for today.
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 Min AMRAP):
Repeat as many times through 20 minutes is up. If you have a friend or family member who is willing to get their fitness on with you, tag off from the conditioning and core drill.
- Stairs x 2 or run 200m
- Core Plank (45 seconds)
- Jumping Jacks x 60
- Double Crunch (x30)
- Mt. Climbers (x60)
- Supermans (x20)
- Side Shuffle x 40 (each way)
- Russian Twists (x20)
- High Knees x 50
- Bird Pointers (alternate each rep) (x20)
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Off for today.
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!