Good Workout Anywhere Wednesday Team!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of:
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many reps as possible in 30 seconds of each station. Once one station is finished, quickly move to the next and don’t stop until 16 minutes is up.
- Battle Ropes or Kettlbe Bell Swings
- Box Jumps or Step Ups
- Pull-Ups (Australian Pull-Ups or Jumping Pull-Ups can be subbed in here)
- Burpees / Mt. Climbers (alternate between the two each round)
- Core Plank
Your score is how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!