Good Fit Friday Team!
Fit Friday is here, and today’s workout is the ultimate way to mark Fit Friday √. Read the details below to get started.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
4 Sets of 6 (heavier than last week) of (in a superset circuit (move from one exercise to the next and repeat until all three sets are finished):
- Goblet Squats
- Sit > Stand > Hop (aka modified Pistol Squat)
- Monster Walks (still perform 8 reps/side here)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill (still perform 8 reps/side here)
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
50 Rep Chipper. Complete 50 reps of the exercises below, in order. Don’t move on until the exercise is complete.
- Wall Ball Shots
- Australian Pull-Ups
- Step Ups (per leg (A) total for (B&I))
- Jump Rope
- Slam Balls
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!