Good Thursday Morning Team!
Today’s lesson is a partner core and cardio session. Check it out below.
Also, check out our new Fit Tracking App to post workout scores and compete in challenges:
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (0 Min) Off for today.
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 Min AMRAP): No partner? Perform the core exercises for 30 seconds a piece
One partner performs the cardio drill, while the other performs the core exercise. Then tag off once the cardio drill is complete. Once both partners complete the core and cardio drill, move to the next station. Repeat as many times through until 20 minutes is up.
- Run 200 M
- Core Plank
- Jumping Jacks x 50
- Row 500 M
- Side Shuffle x 20 (each way)
- High Knees x 50
- Bird Pointers (alternate each rep)
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Off for today.
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!