Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back with a full array of strength, conditioning, core and more!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
3 sets of 10 (pick a weight 5-10 pounds heavier than last week):
- Bicep Curls w/ bands or dumbbells
- Banded Tricep Extensions
3) Metabolic Circuit: Complete 4 rounds of 12 reps. Beginners do half (2 rounds):
- Plate Push x 1 (x2 for A) or 40 Mountain Climbers
- Pull-Ups (A) (B skip)
- Australian Pull-Ups?or Renegade Rows
- Step Ups (per leg and w/ weight for advanced)
- Star Jacks
- Toe Touch Crunches
- Burpee Box Jumps (for advanced only, and please step back down)
Your score is the time when the circuit is complete.
4) Four Core: 4 Minute Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4-6 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through. Three if you’re feeling dangerous
Don’t forget to post! We would love to hear your feedback.