Good Monday Morning Team!
Get ready to feel the burn and put those legs to work with today’s lesson!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of heavier weight than last week.
- Goblet Squats (heavier by 5-10 pounds compared to last week) Advanced members can perform back squats (with a bar)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat)
- Resisted Side Walks (no mini band, no problem. Use bodyweight and stay extra low!)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete 4 rounds in under 20 minutes of:
- 12 x Kettlebell Swing (No kettlebell? Use a dumbell, medicine ball or water jug)
- 1 Minute Plank (30 seconds for beginners)
- 12x Thrusters (hold weights (dumbbells, kettlebells or water bottles) and squat, then press overhead)
- 20x Jump Rope (or high knees)
- 12x Supermans
- 200M Lap
Your score is how many rounds completed in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!