Welcome back to this wonderful Turn it Up Tuesday! It’s time to get your sweat on, and prepare yourself for next week’s strength portion. Read the instructions below if you’re new to the trainer, or just skip to the Workout Details to get started.
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info . As an FYI, this trainer will have less explanation and will be more straight to the point. If you’re a beginner, or are new to fitness and various exercises, it would be best to go through one of our 12 Week Training plans. Additionally, you can use our comments at the bottom of the lesson for Q & A.
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): Starts next week
3) Metabolic Circuit (10 min (or more)): Tabata Cardio
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrows Workout Anywhere of The Day!