Fit Friday today is EXTREME, but still fun and suitable for most ability levels. Let’s finish the week strong and get our sweat on!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
- 4 sets of 6
- 5-10 pounds heavier than last week (if using dumbbells or kettlebells)) of the following
- Practice good form and body control for each movement
- 2-1-2 tempo.
- Find a weight or resistance band that makes 6 reps a challenge to finish
Either perform the following as a circuit (more efficient) or go through each exercise one at a time (with 1:30 as rest between each set). Then move to the next exercise after completing one.
- Goblet Squats (grab two kettlebells or dumbbells if you need more weight)
- Monster Walks
- Step Ups
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit From Boot Camp (15-20 min):
Buy In with 10 flights of stairs
Then, 4 sets of the following:
- Kettlebell Swings x 20
- Jumping Jacks or Star Jacks (A) x20
- Forward Bear Crawls x10, Backward Bear Crawls x10
- Hip Pulse x20
- Supermans x20
Buy out with 10 flights of stairs.
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!