It’s Monday and that means it’s another opportunity to get fitter and stronger. Check out the starting details below, or jump into the warm-up and workout section below to get started!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
- 4 sets of 6 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement
- 2-1-2 tempo.
- Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 6 reps a BIGGER challenge then last week to finish).
For best results, perform the exercise, the repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. For efficiency and strength gains, a circuit of the following is acceptable.
- Goblet Squats (use two Kettlebells or Dummbells in the front rack position if you’re advanced)
- Walking Lunges or Step Ups
- Side Kicks (use a resistance band)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
3-5 Rounds round for time of (3B, 4I, 5A):
- 1 Minute of Stairs (sprinting, jogging or walking). Can’t find stairs, perform mountain climbers or high knees
- 10 Stair Hops or Squat Jumps (wall sits for B 1min)
- 10 Lunges/leg
- 1 Plate Push
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today!
In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!