Fit Friday today is EXTREME, but still fun and suitable for most ability levels. Let’s finish the week strong and get our sweat on!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
- 4 sets of 8
- 5-10 pounds heavier than last week (if using dumbbells or kettlebells)) of the following
- Practice good form and body control for each movement
- 2-1-2 tempo.
- Find a weight or resistance band that makes 8 reps a challenge to finish
Either perform the following as a circuit (more efficient) or go through each exercise one at a time (with 1:30 as rest between each set). Then move to the next exercise after completing one.
3) Metabolic Circuit (15-20 min):
Chipper Workout. Must finish 50 reps of the following (30 for B) (finish one exercise at a time, then move on).
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!