Time to crank up the intensity this Tuesday with some strength, circuit and core training!
If you’re new, read the instructions below. If you’re already a veteran, continue to the Workout Details.
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement. 2-1-2 tempo. Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 8 reps a challenge to finish and is 5-10 pounds heavier then last week.):
Also, for the sake of being efficient, one can go through the following in a circuit format. Or, for best results, perform the exercise, the repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. Then move to the next exercise. Either format will work, but the latter will promote the best strength and size gains.
3) Metabolic Circuit (8 min): 8 Minute Meltdown
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!