It’s time to kick the week off right and give put those legs to work!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 12 of light to moderate weight
- Goblet Squats (Find a weight that challenges you, but doesn’t make form impossible to control)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls or Cart Drill
3) Metabolic Circuit ( Rounds For Time):
Beginners Complete 3 x 12, Intermediate 4 x 12 and Advanced 5 x 12.
- 1 Wall Sit (30 seconds)
- Pull-Ups (A) or Australian Pull-Ups (B or I) (or Renegade Rows)
- Push-Ups (A) or Knee Push-Ups (B or I)
- Bodyweight Squats
- Jumping Jacks or Stationary Jacks
- Burpees (for Intermediate and Advanced Only)
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!