Workout Anywhere Wednesday is back! If you’re new to the program, take your time and try your best to get familiar with the movements below (just click the link if you’re unsure on form).
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
3 sets of 12 (pick a light to moderate weight for the exercises below):
- Bicep Curls w/ bands or dumbbells
- Banded Tricep Extensions
3) Metabolic Circuit: Complete all reps in order (Chipper). Beginners do half.:
- Pull-Ups x10
- Australian Pull-Ups x20
- Step Ups (total) x40
- Star Jacks (x60)
- Squats (x80)
- Toe Touch Crunches (x100)
4) Four Core: 4 Minute Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4-6 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through. Three if you’re feeling dangerous
Don’t forget to post! We would love to hear your feedback.