We hope everyone had a merry Christmas! Check out today’s lesson to jump start your final week of December!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 3 sets of 12 of light to moderate weight
- Goblet Squats (heavier by 5-10 pounds compared to last week)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 20 Min AMRAP):
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 20 minutes:
- 1 Plate Push (for advanced only)
- 5 Pull-Ups (A) or Australian Pull-Ups (B or I)
- 10 Push-Ups (A) or Knee Push-Ups (B or I)
- 15 Bodyweight Squats
- 400M Run or 60 high knees
Your score is how many rounds completed in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. Please include times and weights used. Plus your overall feedback.
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!