It’s another great Workout Anywhere of The Day and we’re back with a wonderful strength, circuit and core session! Go heavier then last week!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
- 4 sets of 4 (heavier than last week for the exercises requiring weight.) of the following
- Practice good form and body control for each movement.
- 2-1-2 tempo (slow on the way down (2 seconds), pause, take two seconds to lift the weight or bodyweight back to the starting position)
- Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 4 reps a challenge to finish):
Either go through as a circuit (more efficient), or take one exercise on at a time and rest 1:30 between sets (better strength gains).
3) It’s back! Beat last week’s Metabolic Circuit score! (20 min):
20 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
- 7 pull-ups
- 7 burpees
- 7 squats or jump squats (A)
- 21 crunches or sit-ups
- 400 m run
Your score is how many rounds you can make it through in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!