Monday is here and it’s time to bring back the strenth portion of the daily trainer.
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 12 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement. 2-1-2 tempo. Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 12 reps a challenge to finish):
Also, for the sake of being efficient, one can go through the following in a circuit format. Or, for best results, perform the exercise, the repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. Then move to the next exercise. Either format will work, but the latter will promote the best strength and size gains.
- Goblet Squats (use two Kettlebells or Dummbells in the front rack position if you’re advanced)
- Walking Lunges or Step Ups
- Side Kicks
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
3-5 Rounds round for time of (3B, 4I, 5A):
- 400 M Sprint (A), 400 M Run (I) or 400 M Walk (B)
- Plate Push
- Box Jumps x 10 or 1 Minute Wall Sit
- 10 Burpees
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!