Tuesday is here, and it’s a new opportunity to get stronger anywhere style!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
- 4 sets of 4 of the following (practice good form and body control for each movement.
- 2-1-2 tempo.
- Additionally, find a weight or resistance band that makes 4 reps a challenge to finish and is 5-10 pounds heavier then last week.):
For best results, perform the exercise, then repeat 1:30 min later until that exercise is complete. For efficiency + strength gains, move through the following in a circuit format. Either option will work, but the first will yield better strength gains.
- DB Chest Press
- Hammer Curls (heavier than last week)
- Super Band Push-Ups or Concentrated (slow) Push-Ups
- Preacher Curls
3) Metabolic Circuit (8 min): 8 Minute Meltdown
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!