Time to Turn it Up this Tuesday! If you didn’t finish the Strength Baseline Test from yesterday, do it today. Then proceed to the core and cardio circuit.
Let’s go team!
For a quick overview of the Workout Anywhere of The Day, please read this post: Workout Anywhere of The Day Info .
With that said, it’s time to put your workout face on and get started!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min):
Take on the RundleFit Strength Baseline Test
Complete the following. Please use the form outlined in the linked videos and go for max reps or time (on the core plank).
- Max Push-Ups (Knee Push-Ups or Incline Push-Ups (B), Traditional Push-Ups (I), Plyo Push-Ups (A))
- Max Pull-Ups (Australian Pull-Ups (aka Ring Rows are fine for Beginners), Use a Super “Pull-Up Assistance Band” (I), or strict pull-ups for (A))
- Squats (B or I) or Jump Squats (A)
- Perfect Core Plank (as long as possible while maintaining perfect form)
Great job today. Please post your scores in the comments below.
3) Metabolic Circuit (12 min):
Core & Cardio Circuit
Your score is your finishing time (please practice perfect form on every exercise).
4) Four Core (4 min):
no core today
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min):
Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today!
In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!