Workout Anywhere is the source for the best total body in home workouts and travel routines. ?After warming up thoroughly, give this workout a try to experience the RundleFit difference.
Beginner: 1 to 2 rounds, Intermediate: 2 to 3 rounds and Advanced: 4 to 5 rounds. Start workout after a thorough warm-up.
Equipment: sturdy chair, suspension trainer
1) Single Leg Hip Bridge or Hip Bridge ( B ) (x15)
2) Chair Dips (x15) Adjust body weight to vary intensity
3) Squat w/ Alternating Leg Kick or Knee Raise (x20)
4) Overhead Sit-Up w/ Medicine Ball or do the same movement without the ball. Or just crunch (x20)
5) Plank w/ Side Toe Tap (x10 each side) or Hold a Core Plank (B) (hold for at least 20 seconds)
6) Suspension Trainer Pull-Ups or Australian Pull-Ups ( B or I )
Cool down and stretch afterwards.
For Intermediate to Advanced members, feel free to add some of the bonues like Four Minute Total Core Training, and Fitness Challenges, post-workout. ?For this week, master the basics workout, but add those add-ons. ?Alternate workouts and exercise add-ons will come in the following weeks.