RundleFit’s “Workout Anywhere” Waiver/Release Form
I (the client) hereby acknowledge that the following was explained to me and/or agree to the following:
1. Acknowledges that the trainer is not a physician, and is not trained in any way to provide medical diagnosis, medical? treatment, psychotherapy, or any other type of medical advice.
2. Acknowledges that fitness training is another tool for teaching individuals about themselves, but the trainer does not ?guarantee neither good nor bad will occur, nor guarantees the coaching advice given by the trainer will produce? good nor bad results.
3. Acknowledges that the trainer may suggest exercise as part of the client?s fitness program/lifestyle management. I?(client) further understand that swimming, cycling, in-line skating, triathlon, skiing, weight training, aerobic classes,?martial arts, kick boxing, kung-fu, and any other related sports are an extreme test of one?s mental and physical? limits, and carry with it the potential for damage or loss of property, serious injury and death. That the client assumes ?the risks of participating in these types of events/activities, that they are fit, and they have a regular medical? physician they can contact regarding any medical problems they may develop. The client expressly waive, release,?discharge, and agree not to sue the trainer or company for any liability of death, disability, personal injury, or action?of any kind regarding the participation in the fitness programs, the said sporting events and/or training for said?sporting/fitness activities.
4. The client agrees that this is the full agreement between the parties, that the trainer nor anyone else has verbally ?contradicted any of these terms of this release and that the undersign has entered into this agreement free and? voluntarily without force or coercion.
5. The client agrees and is aware that results may vary. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition. Always consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any exercise program or using any supplement or meal replacement product. The information on our site is not intended to diagnose any medical condition or to replace the advice of a healthcare professional. If you experience any pain or difficulty with exercises or diet, stop and consult your healthcare provider.
Legal / Terms and Conditions?
This website is provided by RundleFit, LLC, on an ?as is? basis. RundleFit, LLC, makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the website or the information, content, materials, and results obtained through the website. RundleFit, LLC, disclaims all warranties, express, implied or any kind. RundleFit, LLC, its officers, directors, employees and agents will not be liable for any damages or injuries of any kind caused by any failure of performance, error, and/or omission arising from the use of this website.
You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. Consult your physician before beginning any exercise, weight training or nutritional program. Children under the age of 12 should not participate in any weight-training program, including any RundleFit, LLC, program. You should be healthy and at least 12 years old before attempting any weight-training workout. Always warm up and stretch properly before beginning all workouts. For safety purposes when weight training, use a spotter when necessary and never attempt a maximum lift alone. RundleFit, LLC, is not responsible for any injury that may result from improper use of its training programs.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless RundleFit, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers, against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or any activity related to your account by you or any other person accessing www.RundleFit.com using your account.
Any information, including photos you submit to RundleFit, LLC, becomes the property of RundleFit, LLC, and may be reproduced, modified, and distributed as we see fit in any medium and for any purpose?. All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, video clips, and software, is the property of RundleFit, LLC, or its content suppliers and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance, of the content of this website is strictly prohibited.
Participants involved in any activities offered by Workout Anywhere and RundleFit L.L.C may be photographed or videotaped during training. The signup form hereby consents to the use of these photographs and/or videos without compensation, on the Workout Anywhere website or in any editorial, promotional or advertising material produced and/or published by RundleFit L.L.C.
Your privacy is important to us. We do not sell or rent your email, data or name to anyone ever. We do not send spam or unwanted messages. You can unsubscribe at any time. If you can?t do it yourself through our mail program, send us an email to remove you and we?ll do it for you. We do not keep any credit card information on our servers at any time. All payments are taken via a secured server through PayPal, which is an authorized payment portal.
Your?fitness wearable data will not be shared with any third parties (for corporate wellness initiatives, the client will receive analytic data and updates) and is solely used for enhancing motivation and for allowing Coaches Jessica and Justin Rundle to make coaching evaluations.
We ship all materials within 48 hours of receiving an order and, barring acts of God and unforeseen events and delays, you should receive your materials within 5-7 working days of your order. We cannot guarantee delivery time frames, but we make every effort to ship as soon as possible.
Workout Anywhere does not grant refunds, but we do offer our ?30 Day Free Trial on select services. To achieve better fitness, you must commit to changing your diet, exercise routines and self. If you make this commitment, our program will work for you. We are here to make this journey a success; just ask these happy members of Team RundleFit.
RundleFit Boot Camp is non-refundable.
Downloadable guides are non-fundable.
If you’ve committed to on one of our premier memberships, but wish to cancel; feel free to cancel anytime within 10 days of the next billing date to avoid being charged. To terminate your premium membership, simply?contact us?via email or the live chat window.
Billing start date is on your initial Paypal invoice.
Our programming has been a game-changer for our members, and most participants experience positive results within weeks of beginning the Workout Anywhere program. For clients who may need additional guidance, RundleFit is committed to helping them discover a solution for living a healthier lifestyle.
RundleFit makes every effort to ensure the accurate representation of our services and their potential for weight loss and muscle building. However, as with any fitness program, results vary by individual. Following the exercise routines, diet plans and health tips on this website does not guarantee that you will achieve desired results or that you will look like images that might be posted on the Workout Anywhere ?website. Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss and muscle definition.
Official New Year New You 12-Week Challenge Contest Rules:
1. Contest Host: The “New Year New You 12 Week Fitness Challenge”(Contest) is hosted by Workout Anywhere by RundleFit. ?IT IS RECOMMENDED, AS WITH ANY WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM, THAT YOU CONSULT A PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, register online at https://workoutanywhere.net/12-week-fitness-challenge/.
Then, between January 5th, 2016 and January 15th, 2016 take your “Before? photos (holding a newspaper with the days date), measurements and start weight and email them to [email protected] to complete your entry requirements. The contest will run from January 11th, 2016 ? April 3rd, 2016. At the end of the Contest Period, between April 2nd, 2016 and April 3rd, 2016 take your “After? photos, measurements and weight and email them to [email protected]
Limit one Contest entry per person. Subject to these official rules, all Participants must submit a quick video testimonial or an essay that is no less than 100 words and no more than one page describing their challenge experience, which should include why/how you were motivated/inspired to participate in the Challenge. The Essay or video testimonial will be judged based upon the following criteria: Sincerity (33%); Ability to Inspire (34%); and Passion (33%). The Essay, social media sharing, the percentage of overall body weight loss, inches lost and “Before” and “After” photos in the Contest will be deemed an “Entry(ies)” and become the property of Workout Anywhere by RundleFit, and will not be returned. All contestants must complete the 12-Week Trainer in order to be eligible for winning a cash prize or receiving a t-shirt.
3. Contest Period: The Contest will run for twelve (12) weeks between January 11, 2016 and April 3, 2016.
4.Eligibility: You must be 18 years or older at time of entry to be eligible to enter. You must enter before January 15th, 2016.
5. Judging: ?One individual winner in the Contest, as determined in the sole discretion of the panel of judges, will be eligible for the cash prize. ?Judging: ?There will be Four (4) categories being judged in order to place top three in the contest.
Category One (worth 25%): ?All entrants will be judged by a panel of judges selected by the Host. First Area of judging, the panel of judges evaluates the “Before? and “After? photos of each entry based on visible transformation (muscle tone, visible weight loss and visual fitness). Those entries deemed to have a “visible transformation?, along with weight loss percentage and inches lost. This portion is worth 25%.
Category Two (worth 25%): In second category of judging, all entrants will be judged based on?if they followed the 12 Week Trainer, or came to Boot Camp class. ?This category is worth 25%.
Category Three (worth 25%): ?The third category, a written testimonial essay or video will be judged based upon the following criteria: Sincerity; Ability to Inspire; and Passion. The Top Overall Winner will be selected as the Grand Prize Winner.
Category Four (worth 25%). The fourth category is based on being a leader in social media throughout the contest. Inspiring others by posting frequent updates on Facebook, twitter, Instagram or other social media platforms sharing your fitness journey along the way. Don?t forget to tag Workout Anywhere in your posts. ?Also, being part of the Workout Anywhere fitness community, being an active member by sharing and encouraging along with earning points and badges on site. #RundleFitChallenge #WorkoutAnywhere
6. Prizes: One Grand Prize Winner will receive $1,000 sponsored by Protein Puck and Workout Anywhere. We will have other random giveaways and runner up prizes too.
7. Winner Notification: All winners of the Contest will be determined by April 15th 2016 and will be notified following decision and will be required to complete and execute an affidavit of eligibility and release (“Affidavit”) in order to receive his or her prize(s). If any Contest winner fails to return the properly signed affidavit and releases or other prize documentation, chooses to decline a prize for any reason, or fails to comply with any other requirements, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to the runner-up. Noncompliance with these Official Rules, or inability of Host to contact a winner will result in disqualification and the runner-up will be notified.
8. Essay License: By participating, each contestant represents and warrants that his/her Essay is original, truthful and does not infringe any third party rights and grants Host a perpetual, fully-paid, irrevocable, non-exclusive license to reproduce, prepare derivate works of, distribute, display, exhibit, transmit, broadcast, digitize, otherwise use, and permit others to use and exhibit throughout the world his/her Entry in any manner, form, or format now or hereinafter created, including on the internet, and for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising or promotion of Host and Host’s goods or all without further consent from or payment to you or any other third parties.
9. Conditions and Release of Liability. In case of dispute as to the winner(s) of the Contest, Host reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or Entry for false or deceptive acts. Host, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, lost or postage due mail, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one?s ability to enter the Contest. Host reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Contest if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, typographical or production errors in these Official Rules or other advertising for the Contest, or other conditions beyond Host?s control. In such case, Host may, at its discretion, select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received unaffected by the problem. Host reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest or who does not comply with these Official Rules. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE HOST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM THE PERPETRATOR TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest or these Official Rules (“Claim?) will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Washington, United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules and must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within Washington. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. ENTRANTS WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY OR AS MEMBERS OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO ANY CLAIM. OR IN A PURPORTED REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC OR OTHER PERSONS SIMILARLY SITUATED. ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS CONTEST. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEY?S/LEGAL FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE.
10.Use of Data. By participating in the Contest, entrant hereby agrees to Host?s collection and usage of entrant?s personal information and acknowledges and agrees to allow the use of name, image, likeness, photograph, audio and/or video recordings created by the Host without compensation. This usage includes, but is not limited to advertising, publicity and promotional use by the Host and hereby grants the Host, its affiliates, as well as their agents, any and all rights to this use, anywhere in the universe until the end of time and hereby releases the Host, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and all other parties in interest from any and all present or future claims, grievances, damages and causes of action that I may have arising out of or in connection with such use.
In addition, The Host, its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, and all other parties in interest, shall have the absolute right and permission to modify, copyright, publish, use, sell, or assign any and all photographic portraits or pictures of me, whether apart from or in connection with written printed matter, story or news items, for trade, advertising or for any other purpose in conjunction with participants own or a fictitious name. Participant waives any rights to have to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the advertising copy that may be used in connection there with in or the use to which it may be applied.