Veggie Pad Thai is an amazing raw and fresh salad the whole family will enjoy! ?This recipe is made with spiralized zucchini, purple cabbage, carrots, cherry tomatoes, peppers, jicama, and topped with a fresh sweet and spicy homemade dressing. ?Veggie pad thai is great served alone, or with rice. ?You will need a spiralizer, blender and big bowl to make this recipe.
- 4-6 zucchini (spiralized)
- 1 head of purple cabbage (chopped long ways)
- 5 carrots (sliced or spiralized)
- 10 oz cherry tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 red pepper (sliced)
- 1 orange pepper (sliced)
- 1 yellow pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 jicama (sliced) (optional to use jicama)
- 2 Cups orange juice
- 1.5 Cups sesame seeds
- juice of 1 lime
- 2 dates (be sure to remove the pit)
- 1/2 tsp. molasses
- 1 big thumb of ginger
- 2 TB lemon juice
- 1 TB raw coconut nectar
- 1 TB soy sauce
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 green onions
- pinch of salt for taste (optional)
- Mix all main ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Blend dressing ingredients in a blender.
- Pour dressing over salad and mix in thoroughly.
We hope you enjoy our Veggie Pad Thai recipe as much as we do! ?Let us know what you think and leave your comments below.