Vegan burrito bowls are delicious and packed full of nutrients. I like to build my vegan burrito bowl with a brown rice, black bean and quinoa mix on one side and fresh chopped romaine lettuce on the other side. Next you top it with fresh chopped organic onion, peppers, tomatoes and homemade guacamole. I hope you and your family enjoy this recipe as much as we do.
Ingredients:?(Organic is always best when possible)
- Quinoa and Brown Rice Mix (I use the Seeds of Change Organic quick microwaveable version found at Costco if I am in a hurry).
- Black Beans (1 can) rinsed
- 1 small head of organic romaine lettuce hearts
- Grape Tomatoes (or whatever variety you enjoy). I like to use a couple chopped handfuls, but you can use as many or as little as you ?would like.
- 1/4 Cup chopped organic Sweet Onion
- 1 organic orange bell pepper (you can use any color)
- Guacamole Recipe
- Salsa (optional to top with)
- Vegan Dill Dressing (optional to add a spoonful)
- Place cooked brown rice and quinoa mix in a bowl with rinsed black beans and stir around.
- Place the ingredients in 2-3 bowls covering bottom of bowl.
- Add chopped romaine lettuce and all chopped veggies. Drizzle dill dressing on top.
- Top with homemade guacamole.
Let us know what you think of our Vegan Burrito Bowl.