Just like Coach Jessica, Chippers just make you grin! For one, you’re going to burn a calories at a very efficient rate. Two, our Workout Anywhere Chipper Workouts are always total body workouts.
Watch the Total Body Chipper Workout to understand the program, and then head to the workout details below. You’re going to love this workout! Hopefully…
1. Warm-Up (Don’t forget to warm-up first with our RundleFit Dynamic Warm-Up)
2. Workout Details
One round and you must complete all reps per exercise before moving onto the next exercise.
Intermediate:50 reps / Advanced: 100 reps
Equipment recommended: medicine ball
1. Jumping Jacks or Stationary Jacks
2. Toe Touch Ab Crunch or crunches
3. Squats or Chair Squats
4. Side To Side Push-Ups or Knee Push-Ups
5. Ball Slams or Squats/Chair Squats
3. 4-Minute Total Core: (Click the 4-Core & Stretch Tab)
4. Stretch and Cool Down Using The Stretch Tab