We understand if you don’t feel like going to the gym. In fact, this is one reason why we created Workout Anywhere™ and the #workoutanywhere movement. For those who can’t afford to waste precious time and dollars with a gym or fitness class, Workout Anywhere brings the free fat burning home workout videos, and exercises right to you! No gym membership or equipment required.
The formula is simple. Although to most, fat loss may seem like rocket science (and most companies want you to continue believing this), however, it’s really simple. In fact, we were under this impression too (early in our weight loss and training journeys). To achieve desired results, one doesn’t need time, equipment or a gym.
Results Are Obtainable with Home Workouts
Results can be accomplished with the best home workouts (like the ones below) that are always going consist of moves that engage multiple large muscle groups. Reason being? Single joint movements (like most gym machines and equipment), are designed to target specific muscle groups, which is great for hypertrophy styled workouts, but not fat loss.
You can easily take a simple, conventional toning move and turn it into something more efficient and effective and this gives you an almost exponential caloric burn during and post workout. We’ve even taken this a hundred steps further and have pioneered a training revolution that utilizes small time commitments, no equipment and the ability to literally workout anywhere, anytime and still yield the same results as the BeachBody series, DailyBurn and CrossFit (see our Real People, With Real Results).
Continue on to apply our unique and effective Workout Anywhere training concepts to receive the best HIIT, total body workouts of your life. Most are beginner to all-level friendly!
Best Fat Burning Home Workout Videos
HIIT – High intensity interval training workouts use short bursts of very intense activity to bump up your metabolism, burn fat, and even build lean muscle to some extent – many of these require no equipment at all.Examples:
Total Body Strength Training – Lift heavily enough to challenge yourself and you will raise your metabolism around the clock, making it easier to stay lean. Examples:
- Total Body Strength & HIIT Cardio Workout
- The No-Equipment Arm Workout You Can Do Anywhere
- Total Body Strength & HIIT Cardio | Rounds For Time
HIIT and Core Training Combined – HIIT and Core Training combinations to make for quick fitness gains and very sore muscles (in the best way possible). Examples:
- 10 Minute Ab Workout You Can Do Anywhere
- Quick 10 Minute Lower Body Tabata HIIT
- Man Cardio: 10 Minute Core and Cardio Routine
Utilizing HIIT, and even following our scaled approach for beginner home workouts can help anyone burn fat fast. Especially if good nutrition habits are followed. For example, consider the bicep curl. It is an extremely effective basic strength training or toning movement, however, 3 sets of them is not exactly going to crank up your calorie burning furnace or cancel out that cheeseburger and microbrew you had for dinner last night. Instead of isolating just the bicep, you could combine the move with a lunge to significantly boost the caloric burn, and simultaneously tone your lower body. Here are some of the best bodyweight-only exercises that use multiple muscle groups:
Top 10 Best Fat Burning Exercises
1) Burpees – This at home cardio move tones your core, upper body and legs all at once- it’s a triple threat exercise that everyone tends to dread for good reason; they are hard! But they also work.
2) Jump Squats – Jump Squats are a fantastic thigh toning exercise, plus making squats plyometric requires the body to use enough energy to burn calories fast!
5 Jumping Squats – Do this exercise for a minute or two straight and you wont have any doubts about how challenging it is. This plyometric is also great for building explosive speed.
6) Side to Side Push Ups – Push ups are a total body exercise that are easily modified and can be made to be very challenging. However, adding the side-to-side variations enhances push-ups ten fold.
7) Planks With Sidekicks – Holding your all-time favorite core plank, just got turned up a little. Add the sidekick variation to ultra-enhance your core and to put those glutes and hips to work!
8) Lateral Jumps – Tone your core, glutes, and thighs with this one simple Pilates move. Because all of the large muscle groups involved, you burn a high number of calories while you are toning.
9) Mountain Climbers – Mountain Climbers can feel like a punishment, but they truly are one of the best overall toning and fat burning moves out there that don’t require a bit of equipment.
10) Side Shuffle – The Side Shuffle targets the thighs and glutes and even acts as a good conditioning / cardio exercise.
Did we miss anything? If you think we did, Tell us! Also, feel free to like, share and comment below! Your opinion matters to this fitness family!