It’s Thursday, and it’s time for a Throwback Thursday routine, with similar programming as last week, but with a twist.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (OFF):
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
20 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
- 20 Mt. Climbers
- 20 Bird Pointers
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- 20 crunches or sit-ups
- 20 Burpees or High Knees
- 1 Plate Push (A, I) For beginners, perform 20 Mountain Climbers . (I) fitness level can perform 60 as an option.
Your score is how many rounds you can make it through in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the comments section below. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!