Traveling can be a big excuse for some just to simply not workout or eat right. However, with the right guidance and training, making fitness a priority (even while traveling) is easy. Best of all, one doesn’t need a gym, or the hotel “dreadmill” for a good workout. Just follow the simple workout tips below and use your bodyweight.
The routine below, utilizes the lightweight and portable suspension trainer, to enhance or minimize one’s bodyweight. For bodyweight only routines, check out this post.
To begin, watch the video below, and then proceed to the workout details.
Suspension Trainer Hotel Room Workout Details:
Be sure to warm-up first with our dynamic warm-up found here….
Travel / Hotel Room Workout Details:
1) Warm-Up to a Sweat (not included in-video)
2) Then repeat 3 (4-5 sets for intermediate to advanced users) of the following exercises (10-12 reps / travel exercise)
– Squat / Side Crunch (10-12 per leg)
– Australian Pull-Ups (10-12 )
– Suspension Trainer Push-Ups (10-12)
– Mountain Climbers (20)
– Boxer Shuffle (50)
– Suspension Trainer Pistol Squat or Squats for Beginners (10-12 per leg)
Feedback? Let us hear it below…
Thanks for tuning in! Let us know what you think about this workout in the comments below! Feel free to share this post with your friends.