Even health conscious people can have their Sunday football and Super Bowl fun without the consequences of overeating carbs, fats and junk. Skinny Hot Wings are the perfect go-to for any event and will become an instant hit with your friends and family.
This recipe will make 4 servings, with 5 wings per serving. Prep time is 55 minutes and cook time is 16-18 minutes.
Now it’s game time. Go ahead and make your delicious, nutritious Skinny Hot Wings and feel free to like, share and comment below on the outcome of your chicken wings.
20 chicken wings
½ cup flour (optional. Try the recipe without flour for skinnier hot wings)
½ cup hot sauce (Frank’s® Red Hot Sauce)
¼ tsp paprika
½ tsp red cayenne pepper
¼ tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 ½ Tbsp olive oil
½ Tbsp minced garlic
- Grab your favorite large bowl and mix together flour (optional), paprika, cayenne pepper, and salt. Then, toss chicken wings in mixture a couple at a time. After the hot wings are thoroughly covered in sauce, shake off extra and place on baking sheet.
- Take your baking sheet to the refrigerator and cool them off for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with Pam cooking spray or line with parchment paper for easy clean up.
- Bake wings in preheated oven until no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear, about 16-18 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, in a medium sauce pan, combine olive oil, hot sauce, pepper, and garlic and cook over low heat. Cook and stir until mixture is well blended. This should take 2-3 minutes.
- Remove chicken wings from oven and place wings in serving bowl. Pour hot sauce mixture over the chicken wings evenly, and mix well.
- Per Serving: (5 wings)
- Calories: 250
- Fat: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 2g
- Sugars: 0g
- Sodium: 1,762mg