Good Tuesday morning Team!
If you completed yesterday’s Memorial Day Murph Workout, then you’re probably sore. For today, focus on alleviating inflammation and those sore muscles with movement drills and recovery drills, in this special Post Murph Recovery Day Workout. Only because you’re worth it!
2) Cardio (run, walk, jog or hike for 20 minutes)
3) Four Core (4 min): Four Minute Total Core
4) Stretch, Foam Roll and Cool Down (15 min):
- Go through our stretch playlist
- Go through our favorite foam roll routine (lacrosse ball works great for specific trigger points)
- Go through any of your own, favorite stretches
That’s it! Don’t forget to stay hydrated!
Great job today Team! Rest up and look forward to tomorrow’s upper body, core and metabolic circuit day.
Cheers with water!