Good Monday Morning Team!
We hope everyone had a great Fourth of July! This week, expect new exercises to work on in the strength section, and then a complimenting metabolic circuit to support the new movement and your array of mastered exercises.
2) Strength Circuit: 3×8
- Lateral Step Ups (you’ll need a step or a sturdy box)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
- Banded Hip Adduction
3) Complete 4 x 20 (3 x 20 if you’re easing back into the routine) for Time:
- Goblet Squats
- High Knees
- Wall Balls
- Alternating Lunges
- Run 200M (or stairs x2)
- Repeat until all four rounds are complete
4) Four Core (4 min): Perform one minute of:
5) Stretch & Cool Down (8 min):
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!