No better way to finish the week off than with a high intensity, fat burning partner workout.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (Complete Baseline Test)
As a team, complete 100 reps of the following exercises, in order. Tag off when needed (if going solo, just do half the reps). Partner A does the working reps (the main exercises listed), and Partner B does the active rest drills until tagging off.
- 10 Farmer Carry (one end of the bay and back equals one. Or, 50M)
- 10 Stairs or 100 Step Ups (per leg)
- Jump Squats
- Mt. Climbers (200)
Active Rest Exercises: Jumping Jacks, Core Plank, Toe Touch Crunch, Wall-Sit, Supermans, Bicycle Crunch
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through