No bake energy balls are perfect for on the go and busy days. ?These no bake energy balls are also good for nursing moms and can help increase milk supply. ?These bites are full of whole food ingredients and pack a lot of energy into one bite (so don’t eat too many at a time).
- 1.5 Cups peanut butter or almond butter (I used a little of both)
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1 Cup oats (I used quick oats)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 handful crushed nuts (optional)
- 1 handful shredded coconut (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl.
- Roll into 40 small bite size balls.
- Place in refrigerator.
Serving size: 1-2 balls and is about 80 calories per ball.
Let us know what you think of the no bake energy balls. We hope you enjoy them as much as we do.