We hope you had a good and active weekend. After today’s warm-up, go through the strength portion. If you’re at home and don’t have bands or weights, use a heavy object for the goblet squats, and perform the rest of the exercises slowly, without equipment.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (3 sets of 5 on squats, and then 3×8 for everything else. (15 min)):
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (advanced)
- Monster Walks
- Hamstring Curls
- Hip Bridge on Exercise Ball (slow reps)
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
20 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
- 5 pull-ups or Australian Pull-Ups
- 10 push-ups
- 15 squats
- 20 crunches or sit-ups
- 400 m run
Your score is how many rounds you can make it through in 20 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! In order to receive coaching pointers, please post in the Facebook Group. We would love to hear from you and the rest of the team!
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!