Upcoming RundleFit Camps for Mead & Colbert, Washington Athletes (Both Registration and Payments Must be Made Prior to Starting Camp)
Additionally, We Have Ongoing Training Options. >>> Contact Us Here For More Details <<<
Class will meet in the Mt. Spokane High School Weight Room.
Below is a quick run down of athlete expectations and daily needs for class:
- All athletes must register and pay before starting camp
- Have breakfast at least 1.5 or more hours before camp
- Bring a water bottle and cleats if you play an outdoor sport
- Bring a GREAT attitude and work ethic
- Be positive, and encourage others
- Have fun!
- Eat a meal, or have a recovery shake and fruit post-workout
That’s it! Doing those simple things, and showing up regularly = results! As it has for the last decade of Wildcat athletes! 🙂