Upcoming RundleFit Camps for Mead Washington & Colbert Washington Athletes (Both Registration and Payments Must be Made Prior to Starting Camp)
Additionally, We Have Ongoing Training Options. >>> Contact Us Here For More Details <<<
Class will meet in the Mt. Spokane High School Weight Room.
Current schedule is for our upcoming Summer Performance Training Camp. If you’re interested in registering your child for a current program, please >>>contact us here…<<<
RundleFit/ Mt.Spokane High Summer Strength & Conditioning Camp starts Monday June 19th and ends August 10th. No class the week of July 4th.
Boys 10-12: Monday through Thursday, 8:00am – 9:30am
Boys 7-9: Monday through Thursday, 9:30am – 10:45am
Girls 7-12: Monday through Thursday, 10:45am – 12:00pm
Youth 4-6: Monday and Wednesday, 12:00pm – 1pm
Below is a quick run down of athlete expectations and daily needs for class:
- All athletes must register and pay before starting camp
- Have breakfast at least 1.5 or more hours before camp
- Bring a water bottle and cleats if you play an outdoor sport
- Bring a GREAT attitude and work ethic
- Be positive, and encourage others
- Have fun!
- Eat a meal, or have a recovery shake and fruit post-workout
That’s it! Doing those simple things, and showing up regularly = results! As it has for the last decade of Wildcat athletes! 🙂