Upcoming RundleFit Camps for Mead & Colbert, Washington Athletes (Both Registration and Payments Must be Made Prior to Starting Camp)
Additionally, We Have Ongoing Training Options. >>> Contact Us Here For More Details <<<
Class will meet in the Mt. Spokane High School Weight Room.
Campers must be registered and paid for before starting camp.
That’s it! We’re looking forward to working with your Wildcat or MMS Mountain Lion!
Let’s get fit!
Below is a quick run down of athlete expectations and daily needs for class:
- All athletes must register and pay before starting camp
- Have breakfast at least 1.5 or more hours before camp
- Bring a water bottle and cleats if you play an outdoor sport
- Bring a GREAT attitude and work ethic
- Be positive, and encourage others
- Have fun!
- Eat a meal, or have a recovery shake and fruit post-workout
That’s it! Doing those simple things, and showing up regularly = results! As it has for the last decade of Wildcat athletes! 🙂