Upcoming RundleFit Camps for Mead & Colbert, Washington Athletes (Both Registration and Payments Must be Made Prior to Starting Camp)
Additionally, We Have Ongoing Training Options. >>> Contact Us Here For More Details <<<
Class will meet in the Mt. Spokane High School Weight Room.
Starting Monday, December 4th, class will run every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday until, Thursday, February 22. The exceptions to this are school holidays and the following:
- Week of December 18th, classes will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (December 18th – 20th).
- No class the week of Christmas.
- Class will resume, January 2nd, 3rd and 4th.
- Class is 3pm – 4:15 in the Mt. Spokane Weight Room
- No class January 15th, and February 19th, so classes will be Tuesday – Thursday these weeks as well.
- Other than that, class will be Monday, Wednesday & Thursday.
Our program rate is for six weeks, so if you’re available for longer (or up to February 22, that’s a huge benefit to your Wildcat!
One quick registration note. Please place your start date in the field provided (at the bottom of our checkout page. Start date is any time after December 4th). Additionally, the fee is a one time fee, not recurring (sorry, we cannot change the wording on our form).
That’s it! We’re looking forward to working with your Wildcat or MMS Mountain Lion!
Let’s get fit!
Below is a quick run down of athlete expectations and daily needs for class:
- All athletes must register and pay before starting camp
- Have breakfast at least 1.5 or more hours before camp
- Bring a water bottle and cleats if you play an outdoor sport
- Bring a GREAT attitude and work ethic
- Be positive, and encourage others
- Have fun!
- Eat a meal, or have a recovery shake and fruit post-workout
That’s it! Doing those simple things, and showing up regularly = results! As it has for the last decade of Wildcat athletes! 🙂