Good Monday Morning Team!
We hope everyone had a great Easter Weekend! Let’s get re motivated for Summer fitness goals!
1) Dynamic Warm Up
2) Strength Circuit: 3×8
3) Complete As Many Rounds As Possible in 20 Min:
- Wall Balls (x12)
- Box Jumps (x12)
- Renegade Rows (x6 per side)
- Walking Lunges (squats for beginners) (x12 per leg)
- Push-Ups (x12)
- Run 400M (walk 200M for beginners)
4) Four Core (4 min): Perform one minute of:
- Hip Pulse
- Alt. Supermans
- Rocking Plank
- Bicycle Crunch
5) Stretch & Cool Down (8 min):
Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!