Good Monday Morning!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<?(learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min):?4 sets of 6 w/ heavier weight?(practice good form and body control for each movement)
- Goblet Squats?(pause at the bottom for 2-4 seconds)
- Monster Walks?(4×8, forward and backward)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat) (4×8)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls?(4×8)
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 16?Min AMRAP):?
Complete as many rounds as possible of the following in 16?minutes:
- 10?Pull-Ups or (Australian Pull-Ups)
- 15?Wall Balls
- 20?Sit-Ups or Crunches
- 200 M Lap or Run (if advanced, see exercise below)
- [BONUS for Advanced] 1 Plate Push, or 1 40M Sprint
Your score is?how many rounds completed in 16 minutes.
4) Four Core (4 min):?Four Core?
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min):?Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today!?Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!