Good Monday Morning Team!
We hope you had a great week and are ready to make some gradual improvement over last week.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 5 w/ weight 5-10 pounds heavier than last week (should feel hard to complete a set of 5, especially the last two)
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (pause at the bottom for 1 second)
- Monster Walks
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
- Standing Hip Adduction w/ super band (same band loop)
3) Metabolic Circuit
For 20 minutes, perform the reps below Every Minute, On the Minute (then rest the remainder of the minute) :
- 6 Jump Squats
- 4 Wall Balls
- 2 Burpees
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!