Good Monday Morning Team!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<< (learn to love this warm-up. It’s a game changer)
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 5 w/ heavier weight (practice good form and body control for each movement)
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (pause at the bottom for 2-4 seconds)
- Monster Walks (4×8, forward and backward w/ heavier band loop)
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat) (4×8)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls (4×8)
- Standing Hip Adduction w/ super band (same band loop)
3) Metabolic Circuit ( 4×12 for time):
Complete four rounds of 12 reps for time of:
- Suspension Trainer Pistol Squats
- Side Lateral Step Ups (per leg)
- Shoulder Taps (hold a plank from your hands (push-up position), and tap the opposite shoulder w/ the opposite hand)
- Sit Ups
- 200M Run or 4 stairs
Your score is your finishing time.
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!