We hope everyone made the most of the great weather and stayed active over the weekend.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) High Rep Volume Strength Phase Week (3×12 of all and slower pace than last week 2-1-2)
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (advanced)
- Monster Walks
- Hip Adduction w/ exercise ball
- Hamstring Curls
- Hip Bridge on Exercise Ball (slow reps)
3) Metabolic Circuit (20 min):
16 Minute AMRAP (as many round as possible) of:
- 4 Pull-Ups
- 8 Lunges (or squats) per leg
- 12 Burpees or Push-Ups
- 16 Step-Ups or Box Jumps
- 20 Jumping Jacks
- Run 200M (or 40 high knees)
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Workout Anywhere of The Day!