Good Monday Morning Team!
Happy Fourth of July week. Be sure to take on today and especially Wednesday’s Fourth of July Workout. Each day’s workout can be found in the email in your inbox. Just one main email this week.
2) Strength Circuit: 5×5 for squats (moderate weight) and 3×10 for the rest of the exercises
- Squats (challenge yourself with a new weight)
- Monster Walks
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
- Banded Hip Adduction or Bal Hip Adduction (laying on the floor, and squeezing the exercise ball between the knees.
- Bird Feeder (optional bonus)
3) Complete 4 x 20 for Time:
- Push Press
- Wall Balls
- Australian Pull-Ups
- Walking Lunges
- Kettlebell Swings or Goblet Squats
- Run 200M
- Repeat until all four rounds are complete
4) Four Core (5 min): Perform one minute of:
- Hip Pulse
- Hollow Rocks
- Alt. Supermans
- Rocking Plank
- Bicycle Crunch
5) Stretch & Cool Down (8 min):
Stay tuned for tomorrow?s Workout Anywhere of The Day!