Welcome to another great week and opportunity to get better!
1) Warm Up (5-10 min):>>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (5×5 for squats and then 3 x 10 reps on everything else)
- Squats (box or Goblet w/ 2 second pause)
- ATY Shoulder Exercise (bodyweight or same weight as last week)
- Monster Walks (+ 8 bodyweight squats at the end of going forward and the end)
- Band Pull Aparts
- Hamstring Curls
- Hip Adduction (with ball or band)
3) Metabolic Circuit (50 Rep Chipper Workout (must complete 50 reps, before moving to the next exercise):?
- Walking Lunges (per leg. Make sure the back knee touches the floor, and you only lift and lower through the front heel (not toe or ball of foot))
- Wall Balls?(Use a soccer or basketball if you don’t have a medicine ball. Perfect squats with form like this >> Squats << )
- Australian Pull-Ups
- Double Crunch
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core + 1 Minute Core Plank
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Great job today Team!