Good Monday Morning Team!
We hope you had a great Thanksgiving! Time to burn off that start of the holiday cheer! 😉
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 5 w/ weight 5-10 pounds heavier than last week (should feel hard to complete a set of 6, especially the last two)
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (pause at the bottom for 1 second)
- Monster Walks
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
- Standing Hip Adduction w/ super band (same band loop)
3) Metabolic Circuit
Complete As Much of The Fitness Ladder as Possible in 20minutes (start with 2 reps in the first round, then 4, 6, 8, 10, 12…):
- Lunges (per leg)
- Hollow Rocks
- Thrusters (full squat to overhead press w/ dumbbells)
- Double Crunch
- Jump Squats or Scissor Hops (A)
- Hip Pulse
- Run 400M or do Mountain Climbers/High Knees for one minute
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!