Good Monday Morning and Veteran’s Day Team!
Time to kickoff the week in a strong way, by increasing your weights a bit. Read on for further details.
1) Warm Up (5-10 min): Go Through our favorite >>> Dynamic Warm Up <<<
2) Strength Phase (15 min): 4 sets of 8 w/ weight 5-10 pounds heavier than last week (should feel hard to complete a set of 8, especially the last two)
- Goblet Squats or Back Squats (pause at the bottom for 1 second)
- Monster Walks
- Walking Lunges (hold weight like the Goblet Squat)
- Exercise Ball Hamstring Curls
- Standing Hip Adduction w/ super band (same band loop)
3) Metabolic Circuit
Complete 4 Rounds of 12 reps for all:
- Thruster (full squat to overhead press w/ dumbbells, kettlebells, barbell or a medicine ball)
- Hollow Rocks
- Kettlebell Swing
- Double Crunch
- Box Jumps or Jump Squats
- Hip Pulse
- Run 400M or do Mountain Climbers/High Knees for one minute
4) Four Core (4 min): Four Core
5) Stretch & Cool Down (4 min): Use the official RundleFit Stretch infographic one to two times through
Don’t forget to post!
Great job today! Stay tuned for tomorrow’s lesson!