Welcome back to another great Motivated Monday Workout. Today’s workout is a special blend of strength, conditioning and core, with some new
Complete 5×5 reps for squats (first two sets are warm-up sets, starting with light weight. The last three are heavier and the same weight). 3×8 for the remaining three exercises.
- Goblet or Back Squats
- Monster Walks (8 forward, and 8 backward)
- Hip Adduction (with the ball or band)
- Hamstring Curls w/band
- Lunges (Alternating)
3) 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12… (complete as many reps and rounds as possible in 20 minutes. First round is 2 reps of everything, then 4 and so on)
- Reverse Alternating Lunge (not per leg)
- Slam Balls
- Box Jumps or Step Ups (per leg)
- Run 400 M
4) Four Core
5) Stretch and Foam Roll (10 Minutes)
Great job today team! Keep up the great work this week!